Reports To: Mark Bauer Dir Sales & Marketing
Positions Reporting to this Position: NA
Position Purpose: A Sales Coordinator’s role with AWTS entails supporting the sales and technical teams in attaining monthly and annual targets through proposal writing, contract development, and effective communication with the new and existing clients, external distributors, representatives and agents. A Sales Coordinator resolves all complex sales inquiries from the clients and ensures customer satisfaction. A Sales Coordinator is constantly communicating with sales and technical staff to ensure network improvement quotes are promptly delivered to K12TG, W2N and GLB clients and prospects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively with Sales, Account Mangers, Technical Staff and their clients to maintain existing relationships while helping to create and build new client relationships.
- Providing sales and administrative support through various office duties such as answering the phone, making calls to vendors, managing sales calendars, creating and updating sales proposals, scheduling customer site visits, etc.
- Supporting the sales team in attaining sales targets
- Preparing monthly, weekly or daily sales analysis as instructed by the Director of Sales & Marketing
- Input new sales inquiries into ConnectWise and update sale files in the database to communicate with Infusionsoft.
- Collecting, analyzing, evaluating and accounting sales program information in order to increase sales productivity and efficiency.
- Maintaining an efficient work environment while contributing to the overall success of the organization.
- Coordinating and responding to all customer and prospect requests for meetings or phone calls.
- Assisting in the implementation of sales strategy as prepared by the Sales and Marketing Director
- Create proposals and contracts that accurately reflect the services requested This includes: word processing, creative writing, costing and research
Skills and Specifications:
- Excellent polite and persuasive communication skills
- Passionate, hard worker and well-organized professional with power to prioritize and multitask
- Should exert sound judgment, discretion and preserve confidentiality
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good liaison with all other team members
- Able to work in a team environment and willing to assist all team members.
- Pays attention to detail Able to operate in different work conditions such as on-site, off site or work alone
- Can work well in a fast-paced environment self-starter who is proactive and motivated
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Communications
- PowerPoint, Teams and Publisher skills with intermediate level Microsoft 365 skills
Fulltime, based on experience level